QHR is committed to identifying, removing, and preventing barriers to accessibility for persons with disabilities. We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including those set out in human rights and accessibility-related legislation. We will ensure that:
- goods, services, employment and programs are provided in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities
- information and communication are provided in accessible formats where requested
- accessibility is integrated into our regular workplace processes, thereby providing equal access and opportunity across all stages of the employment lifecycle for employees with disabilities
Further to these commitments, QHR’s Multi-year Accessibility Plan (the “Plan”) outlines QHR’s phased-in strategy for identifying, removing and preventing barriers to accessibility.
- the Plan is posted on our website (www.qhrtechnologies.ca) and will be provided in alternate formats upon request
- the Plan will be reviewed and updated at least once every five years